Mushrooms radish sauteed
- Use a frying pan. Medium heat.
- Add olive oil and follow by butler. Add 2 pinches of salt, a few twist of the pepper grinder, and a dash of thyme. Stirred the butler.
- Once the butler melt, add garlic. Cook for 1 min or 2 to get the flavour.
- Add mushrooms to the pan. Stirred the mushroom for a few minutes and cover the pan to continue cooking to retain the moist for 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped spring oinons and cook for another 1 minute cover on.
- Lastly, switch off the heat and add the radish to the pan. Give a stirred to combine and serve.
- Serving for 2 pax is ready to be served! Enjoy !!