Rustic Sunny Side Salad
- High heat frying pan.
- A few twists of the pepper grinder.
- Add two pinches of salt, four tablespoons of olive oil and garlic to fry for few minutes for the flavour. Turn down to medium.
- Crack eggs around the pan quickly. Add the onions and radish on top of the eggs. Let the eggs cooked to opaque.
- Turn off the heat.
- In a salad bowl, add few balsamic vinegar dashes and a pinch of sugar to the sunflower. Give the sunflower tose. Add sunflower on top of the eggs.
- Your dish is ready to be served!